Our services provide in- and out-of-classroom support for students to meet the requirements and responsibilities for college level courses.
- Supported education
- Individualized educational programming
- On or off campus meetings
- Email and phone contacts
- Addressing areas that colleges will not: social norms, friendships, etc.
- Structure for learning and task completion
- Transitioning from home to campus life
- Introducing student to appropriate college resources
- Managing time and scheduling skills
- Fostering a social network by assisting the student in club participation
- Teaching stress management
- Setting goals: vocational and co-curricular
- Providing parents with a campus point person
- Predictable and safe environment
- Use of evidence-based practices and intervention